Brilligent Solutions, Inc. (BSI) has an immediate opening for an RF Analyst to contribute to a wide variety of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing radar signature data to exploit target features
- Producing detailed reports summarizing analysis
- Supporting data processing activities
- Supporting mission planning and data collection functions
- Modeling and simulation of trajectories and signatures
- Attending technical interchange meetings with Government customers
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Math or related field
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a drive to execute rigorous analysis techniques
- Excellent initiative, highly inquisitive, and good work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of signal processing techniques and dish/phased array radars
- Knowledge of systems engineering process, MatLab and scripting languages
BSI offers highly competitive salaries and benefits, and focuses on employee growth within the company and within their fields. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 100% Company Paid Premiums, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Leave, 401K matching and tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
Brilligent Solutions, Inc. is a Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this position
Are you the perfect fit for this position? Submit your resume and information today.