Radar Signal Processing Engineer
Brilligent Solutions, Inc. (BSI) has an immediate opening for an experienced engineer to contribute to a wide variety of radar engineering projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Algorithm Development for Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Analysis of radar signature data using modern signal processing techniques to exploit target features
- Produce reports summarizing analysis
- Attend technical interchange meetings with Government customers
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Math or Science, or related field.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Math or Science, or related field
- Knowledge of radar signal processing techniques
- Knowledge of Matlab and scripting languages
- Experience with radar analysis
- Good problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
BSI offers highly competitive salaries and benefits, and focuses on employee growth within the company and within their fields. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 100% Company Paid Premiums, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Leave, 401K matching and tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
Brilligent Solutions, Inc. is a Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this position
Are you the perfect fit for this position? Submit your resume and information today.