Information Technology Specialist
Brilligent Solutions proudly supports the Department of Defense and requires all candidates to meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance in reasonable period of time
- Work with the system architect and system engineer to help develop, plan, implement, document, and ensure cybersecurity policies are incorporated
- Deploy containers (Docker, LXD, rkt, etc) to test networks and production networks
- Perform and manage static code analysis (Fortify)
- Deploying PKI certificates for both service accounts and server certificates.
- Work with heterogeneous computer infrastructure comprised of Windows, Linux, and OSX
- Maintain/configure network storage and virtualization architecture, including XenServer, VMWare, and Synology technologies
- Support Active Directory, LDAP, OpenDirectory, and other similar authentication and single-sign-on technologies
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in Windows, Linux, and OSX client/server support
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent initiative, highly inquisitive, and good work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Xacta and eMASS compliance data entry experience
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP, OpenDirectory, and other similar authentication and single-sign-on technologies
BSI offers highly competitive salaries and benefits, and focuses on employees’ growth within the company and within their fields. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 100% Company Paid Premiums, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Leave, 401K Plan Matching and Tuition Reimbursement.
Brilligent Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this position
Are you the perfect fit for this position? Submit your resume and information today.