Director of Contracts
Brilligent Solutions Inc. has an immediate opening for our Director of Contracts position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing contract management, subcontract management, and administrative duties including: maintaining and organizing contract documents; supporting proposal review and preparation; completing contract awards and modifications; interfacing with Government and Prime contracting agents
- Contribute to the responses for Requests of Information, Quotes, Proposals, Source Sought, and Market Surveys
- Prepare pricing strategies for Cost Proposals
- Develop and review Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Teaming Agreements (TAs), and Subcontracts
- Support delivery/task order execution through Contract Modifications, Program Control, Invoice Reviews, and Closeouts
- Support acquisition planning and strategy meetings
- At least ten (10) years of experience in contracting ore related positions in the DoD industry
- Understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Experience with contract negotiation, administration, and execution
- Experience with negotiating and awarding contracts, contract modifications, and subcontracts
- Ability to complete pricing strategies and cost proposals
- Experience with conducting salary market research to complete labor category creation
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and good work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance in reasonable period of time
- Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM) certified
BSI offers highly competitive salaries and benefits, and focuses on employees’ growth within the company and within their fields. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 100% Company Paid Premiums, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Leave, 401K Plan Matching and Tuition Reimbursement.
Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and have the ability to obtain a U.S. government security clearance
Brilligent Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this position
Are you the perfect fit for this position? Submit your resume and information today.